#0 Blog - Introducing Myself + First Day Impressions.

 Hello! Welcome to my blog for FMX!

I'm Melanie DePasquale, and I'm majoring in Advertising & Public Relations with a minor in Journalism. With my degree, I hope to go into sports media, working as a content creator or social media management for a professional franchise. I've been living in Florida (on the east coast) for the past five years, but I was born in Massachusetts and still think of Boston as my home. I'm a huge fan of hockey and baseball and a massive bookworm - most of my time in quarantine this year was spent working my way through my bookshelves. 

I'm pretty excited to learn more about digital media. I don't have a ton of experience with the Adobe suite and digital media software, but I like to think I catch on to new things pretty quickly, and regardless, I really like a good challenge. I can already tell that I'll be learning a lot of useful information in this course that I can continue to apply throughout my professional life. 

I can't wait to get started! 




Comments

Popular Posts