Illustrator

 

This first video is just a super basic run through of the most common tools in Adobe Illustrator. I'm not super familiar with Illustrator, but I'm pretty sure I've seen my friend use it to create digital art before. I'm already a bit familiar with some of the other tools that are common across the Adobe suite (like layers and the eyedropper), but I could definitely be better with them (especially layers). The pen tool looks like it could be tricky for me. 


The second video is a lot more in depth and sightly overwhelming. Overall I see some similarities between Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Lightroom (which I have the most experience on), at least with some of the commands. The shape tool looks really interesting to use. 




This video is just some tips for beginners and some more in depth information about some of the tools on Illustrator. The color guide tool looks awesome! Having it automatically generate color palette options are so cool. 


Comments

Popular Posts