Logo


This is my logo! I ended up pulling the most inspiration from my "city girl" and "ocean lover" aesthetics, shown below. Obviously the wave is reflective of the ocean, which I've had a strong connection to for many years. The rest of the logo is actually based off of the Boston Citgo sign, which (because of its position overlooking Fenway Park) has kind of become a major landmark in Boston. 

I also drew inspiration from the color scheme of the above picture for my first logo, the upper left. In order to create the logo, I used the pen tool to draw a triangle and then click and dragged a line to create the wave shape. After, I used the shape tool to draw a rectangle around the shape. 


This is the version of my logo I'm happiest with, in regards to the color scheme. Yellow is my favorite color, so I knew it had to be featured, and I really like both shades of blue as well.  I feel like the contrast is strong and eye-catching. 

Overall, this project was really fun for me to do. I'm not a huge fan of illustrator but it was a lot easier for me to draw this logo than it was for me to do the calligram. 

Estimated time: 5 hours








Comments

Popular Posts