Autoscopy


For my autoscopy, I pretty much just played around with the images until I had something I liked. I didn't really have a concept, I just took images I liked and stitched them together to create this one above. I knew from the beginning I wanted to change my eyes; originally I was just going to change my irises, but in the image my eyes weren't big enough to have a ton of definition between the iris and the rest of my eye so I just ended up doing the whole eye. After I replaced the eye, I didn't like how the cut came out so I ended up outlining the eye in a brown I picked with the eyedropper tool from my eyelashes. 

I couldn't choose between using an ocean stock photo or a sun stock photo for my eyes, but ended up deciding to do one of each because I liked the effect. I added the chalkboard writing to my shirt, because in the original photo it's a plain black that just looked too plain with the image. I used layer masks to increase the vibrancy of the clouds and the yellow sun for my eye. 






Comments

  1. Hi Melanie, I really like what you did with your autoscopy. I think that the different images that you used in this picture make it looks really cool! My favorite part about your autoscopy is the background and the effects that you did on your eyes because I think they work well together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts