Business Cards
















 These are my business cards! My inspiration for them can be found in another blog post, called "Logo Concepts." Out of all the logos, I think the first one is my favorite. I'm definitely happiest with the way that one came out. Overall, this was a relatively easy project for me? There were some tricky parts, obviously, but it was infinitely less frustrating than Photoshop or even Illustrator, which isn't that difficult for me anymore. 

For two of the business cards, I tried to go with a more monochromatic/minimalist look, whereas with the first one I kind of just had fun with it and took inspiration from paint chips and the colors in my logo. I came up with an entirely new logo for the third one, just because of the style I wanted to do. I'm definitely the least satisfied with the third one. 

Estimated Time: ~2 to 2.5 hours

Comments

Popular Posts