Indesign Tutorials

 


This video had a lot of helpful tips and tricks for type effects, margins, and scaling images. This looks really similar to both Photoshop and Illustrator--I'm excited that it looks a little like Illustrator, because I do like Illustrator, but I'm a little wary because I've had lots of issues with Photoshop in the past. I do think, though, that because I have experience with both Photoshop and Illustrator I'll have a better handle going into this. 



This video goes over the tools of InDesign.  The tools all seem pretty familiar -- I have noticed this, that no matter which Adobe program you're using most of the time they all have very, very similar tools. Indesign seems most similar to Illustrator in the types of tools available to use. I think the pen tool will be easiest for me to use because I use it a lot in Illustrator, so I've gotten the hang of it. 


This video runs through how to set up a document, the basics of tools, and how to shift around the tools panels and presets. Knowing how to shift around the tools will be helpful, because sometimes I find it a little awkward where tools or panels are located. 

Comments

Popular Posts