Post Card

 



For my postcard, I chose to make it of my home on the other coast of Florida - Ormond Beach. I really, really miss my beach; I used to walk up to the beach every night from my grandparents' house (sometimes with my dogs, most often without) and sit up there and watch the sunset. It was a big part of my routine over the summer and something that's been hard to adjust to not doing. 

I used an (edited) photo I had of my beach for the front, and then just a simple stock image for the background on the back side:



I put my tag brush in as a stamp, and used one of InDesign's script fonts for the text. I got the little location symbol from the internet. Overall, this took about an hour to an hour and a half, and was a lot easier than I thought it would be, aside from some minor frustration relating to just adjusting to how to move around and scale images. 


Comments

Popular Posts