"Somewhere" Inspiration


I think this image would be the most difficult to photoshop myself into, mainly because there are so many people in the image that it could potentially be easy to tell if you make a mistake or don't blend extremely extremely carefully. 


This image gave me a little bit of inspiration for my project. I'm pretty sure I have my concept (I want to put myself into a scene from one of my favorite shows, Criminal Minds), but even looking over all the photos on this account gave me a lot of ideas for posing and stuff like that. 


I've seen this guy's work before, so I'd already seen a lot of the images in this article--but this photo still got a laugh. 



This illusion blew my mind. It just looks really cool and like it would be fun--but complicated--to do.

Comments

Popular Posts